The Village of Pinehurst, North Carolina became the first golf resort and community to become a National Historic Landmark in 1996. This achievement recognizes its prominence in the development of golf in the United States.
Lady Bedford’s Tea Parlour, located in the heart of the Village of Pinehurst, is an award-winning, fully-equipped and well-established tea room, complete with a Victorian era dining room and commercial kitchen.
Its current owners wish to retire to spend more time with grandchildren and are willing to assist a buyer with a smooth transition.
• Property is leased in the Village of Pinehurst
• Approximately 1,250 sq. feet
• Lease terms to be negotiated at time of acquisition
• Turn-Key small business, ready to continue serving loyal customers
• Commercial appliances, Victorian style furniture, dishes, and all inventory convey with sale
• Non-Disclosure required
Please call Hunter Wortham, Broker, at 910-969-9087 for more information.
Download brochure here.